- New section under “Children’s Privacy” summarizing Clever’s processing of children’s data to align with a COPPA best practice
- References to the use of chat features in our Help Center
- Updating our guidance on securing your admin password credentials
- Adding instructions on sending written notice
- Clever IDM: We added detail about how Clever uses data from identity providers to provide the Clever IDM service.
- U.S. State-Specific Disclosures: We have added and/or updated additional state-specific disclosures for residents of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Utah and Virginia.
- Australian Privacy Notice: We have added a region-specific disclosure to address how Clever collects, uses, discloses, or otherwise processes personal information of users located in Australia.
- Processing of Personal Information and Student Data: We have added disclosures to clarify how Clever collects and uses information about Developers, users of the Services, and Student Data.
- Non-US Region-Specific Disclosures: We have added region-specific disclosures to address how Clever collects, uses, discloses, or otherwise processes personal information of users located in Europe, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Canada. This change also includes additional information regarding Clever ‘s comprehensive security program as it applies to these regions.
Prior to June 2022
To see changes, please click here.